Monday, May 9, 2011

Workout Plan

So I am trying to find a plan that works for me, to get ready for summer. I was looking online and came across the LIVE STRONG website. Day 1 I do some strength training, and cardio. Day 2 I just do cardio. Cycling through the 2 every other day. During strength training I will be working out my abs, lower back, thighs, chest, back, shoulders, triceps, biceps. I will be doing crunches, side ups, back extensions, barbell bench press, leg extensions, barbell curls, squats, leg curls. And for the cardio part I will be running 4 miles. I'm doing this because I want to get back in shape, and be able to do the splits again. Looking hot in a bikini is a bonus. :) I'm ready to feel the burn, and sweat my ass off. Jenna is my motivation. She's absolutely gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment