Thursday, May 26, 2011

Letter from a loved one ♥

This was something my amazing boyfriend wrote to me while on the other side of the country.
I wrote this the day I got here:

When I left I thought I would figure out the master plan.
That my life would suddenly make sense that I would know exactly what to do... I was wrong.
I've been lying here awake for hours trying to think of anything that will keep my mind off of you, even for a little bit so that I can start sorting out my life.
I have paced back and forth a hundred times, played madden for the first time in weeks,thrown a ball against a wall more times than I can count.
I wasn't going to unpack my bag but I decided to, as I was putting things away I was confused, I wasn't sure what was wrong... and when I went to grab the last pair of socks, I realized that one of them was pink.
It was the sock that I had taken with me on accident. I couldn't remember folding it, but then it dawned on me.
I realized that the reason I couldn't figure out what I had wanted to was because I hadn't realized that you were my life yet. 
That the master plan was that it was going to be me and you forever.
I suddenly knew what I had to do and my life made sense.
Then I started to think not only about what I was going to do but how it would affect you, everything started to fall into place.
So now every morning when I wake up and go to grab my clothes to take a shower I look at your sock, touch it and then put my fingers to my lips to remind me why I need to get better.
So you see, this is how much you mean to me... every little part of you can inspire me to be a better person.
Love Chris
I Love you Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment