Friday, May 6, 2011

The Nothing Fight :(

So basically this is a rant. You don't need to read it, but if you like you can. So my best friend/ sister Amanda has not been talking to me for a while and it came out of the blue. Here's what went down. It was St. Patty's day and I was talking smack with her boyfriend about the sounders, and it was my boyfriend Chris who was saying this stuff so I put "Chris Says" before. And he got pissed off and stopped talking to me. Understandably not a big deal right. Wrong. Evidently the next day both Amanda and Evan De Friended my on facebook. So I've been sending her messages every once and a while. And Chris knows about this so, he called her up today to ask her what her problem is because he is pissed that she is treating me like this. So she answers the phone with "What do you want?" so she's not in a good mood. He was trying to get to the bottom of why her and even are being like this towards me. So she replies with " If she has a problem with it she can call me herself". Oh and apparently the reason she deleted me as a friend was because she was down grading her facebook. So he says why would you delete your best friend/ sister. You wouldn't right. She brings up how her grandma is dieing. And this has been going on for months now. She'll bring it up. Evidently her and Evan have a shitload of time to go skiing every weekend and all that. But not enough time to pick up a fucking phone and give her sister a call letting her know she's alright and things are good. No she can't even send me a message. Cuz I have to call her and ask why shes being a bitch to me for mo apparent reason. It's not even a good reason. It just came out of nowhere. Poof one day she wasn't my friend. I don't want to throw away our friendship or anything I just think that I deserve a message or something from her. Well I know one things for sure she'll call eventually when her and Evan are having problems Guarenteed. She always does. And it's not like she hasn't deleted her other friends like Olivia, Nathan and them their still her friends. She was talking to Olivia not all that long ago. So it's just me that they deleted. So whatever I'm going to leave it alone, sit back and see what happens. Oh wait I know what's going to happen she'll call me when she needs me. I love you sis, but sometimes I feel so used by you.

No comments:

Post a Comment