Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Sexy Coffee

Cowgirls Espresso. My boyfriend and I were taking his little sister to go do her HESP testing in Everette. We decided we would go to breakfast, and drove past a bikini hut. I said Geeze that girl is probably freezing her nipples off. So were sitting there and were talking about bikini huts. People all over complain about them, and the majority of them are jealous girlfriends, as well all wives and moms. I can see mom's not wanting their little children subjected to it, but the others do not have an excuse. Their just hating because they can. Honestly if you don't like it then golly gee wilikers batman don't go there. It's as simple as that. Fucking A people. It freaking pisses me off how people do that. Don't associate yourself with it if you don't like it. Their just doing their job. Theirs nothing wrong with that. 
2 thumbs up bikini babe barrista's
Keep doing your job ladies. :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment