Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Lukas &hearts

Not all that long ago my cousin had this little bundle of joy. Now my cousin and I have never been really close (tight). But over the years of not being able to see each other, we have bonded over our memories. I was so excited to hear the fantastic news. Unfortunately I was unable to be there for the whole thing :( but I was so excited for her, and so supportive. Her mom wasn't into the whole thing. But I kept telling her that her mom will come around once baby comes into the world. 
   
And now look at her. :) A proud new grandma of the cutest baby boy, Lukas. He is surrounded by a huge loving family. I'm not saying that my family is perfect it is far from it at times. But when it comes to family we come together and are there for one another. I love you baby Lukas, I look forward to meeting you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment