Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Skype Stalker.

Alot of us use skype every single day. So I was talking to one of my friends on facebook and she's all hey you should get skype so we can talk. So I'm like alright. So I downloaded it and we start talking. And this dude who I went to highschool with up in Canada pops on and wants a cam show. I'm like cam show? what the fuck, I'm sorry dude I have a boyfriend and I'm happy with my relationship. So you ain't getting no show. So like every single time I'm on skype he pops on and asks for a show. I'm like mother fucker take a hint fuck off. You are really starting to get on my nerves. So I started ignoring him, and it's worked so far. I told my boyfriend about him and he's like you know he's probably trying this with multiple girls, and hoping one of them says okay. So the next time he tried to talk to me I said, look dude if you don't stop bothering me I'm going to warn all my friends on facebook what a fucking creeper you are. And haven't heard from him since. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment