Friday, April 15, 2011

The Fire

It is burning deep inside of me
It is what pushes me forward
It is what reminds me of what's important
It is what makes me wish to be better
It is what makes me know I need to be
It is what holds me up when I am falling
It is what keeps me humble, patient, and determined
It is what makes me whole
It is The Fire
It is you.
- Chris Sampson.

I love how sweet he can be. He sent this to me while he was over in North Carolina visiting his family for a month. That was the longest we've ever been apart. And we were both feeling it. We talked every night on Messenger, and Web chatted. And he was being so sweet telling me all these sweet mushy things. He has a sensitive side, shh don't tell anyone. He doesn't want anyone knowing. 
2 thumbs up for being sensitive :)
He sure has a way with words, and he's a wonderful poet.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment