Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Can't wait for Summer :)



Ah summer the greatest season of them all. I love summer. I love being able to wear as little clothing as possible. Wearing a bunch of cute bikini's and short shorts. Soaking up the sun by laying on the beach, or on a towel in the yard. Either way I'll be working on my tan while looking cute. Wearing cute flip flops, painted toe nails, sun glasses all while relaxing while listening to my I pod or hanging with friends. I love swimming, floating around the lake on a floaty. Oh and I definitely can't forget tubing and boating while hanging out with friends, camping and cracking open a cold beer. :) Ah that's the life. Hanging out with my sexy ladies looking all fly. Taking a bunch of pictures together. The joys of summer. I can't wait. 
2 awesome thumbs up.
Stay sexy bitches. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment