Saturday, April 9, 2011

GLBT Rant

It just straight up pisses me off how fucking judgmental people are. Now I try not to judge others as much as I can. Sometimes it doesn't work, but for the most part it's the farthest thing from my mind. Religious people are not the best at it, their not supposed to sit and judge others, but they do... everyone does just some can't keep it to their selves. People think that they can tell you how to live your life. Are you me? ...Do you know how I feel? Do you even understand what the fuck is going on? Didn't think so. They think they can tell you that it's not what you want/ or are. Now mind you not all people are like that it's just the extremists that give everyone else a bad name. Not everyone is like that there are some people out there who are all for GLBT rights. And good for all of you who are.
Now not all that long ago my brother in law came out as bisexual. And there's nothing wrong with that, he's still the same damn person he was before he came out. And people are not willing to accept it. I mean come on his own mother is pushing him back into the "closet" (sorry if that is offensive, I didn't mean it to be) simply because she's trying to figure out how to deal with it. That's not right, or fair to anyone. All she's worried about is how she's going to look. It's all about her, no it's not even a little about you lady. No wonder he didn't want to tell you, because you are judging him for it. And family is supposed to love you unconditionally. What ever happened to that? It just makes me sad. Meanwhile all the people he chose to come out to accept him for it and support him 100%. More power to you! I say fuck all of you, who are you to tell someone else how to live their life. There's so much god damn hate in this world. And no one is willing to put differences aside and at least try make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment