Monday, September 10, 2012

The Small Things Blog: Hair

I was looking up hairstyles trying to ind something cute and easy and came across this website. I absolutely love it. :) There's a style for every occasion weather it be a Christmas party or School. You can also try these styles based on your mood. Maybe your not feeling braids today, there's a style for you no matter what your mood. :) All these styles are guaranteed to make you look cute!!

I am looking forward to trying each and every one of these wonderful looks. I will also do a follow up post with pictures of the hair styles and my thoughts/ ideas... what accessories to wear with it and so on.

Below I copy and pasted all the pictures so you can see it here as well as clicking on the link below. You can also click the link above each picture to see how that look is done on YouTube. ENJOY!!

The Small Things Blog: Hair




The Hair Tutorials:
(scroll to bottom for most recent tutorial!)

Make sure to check out my YouTube page!
































































No comments:

Post a Comment