Thursday, September 6, 2012

"Dream House"

Outside of 3 bedroom 2.5 bath(s) house. 


 When you hear the phrase "Dream House" you ladies probably think of gorgeous kitchens, walk in closets, and so on. Guys probably think of double car garages, sports/ game rooms, and so on. 
I have found our potential "Dream House". Although it doesn't look like much from the outside, the inside is just amazing. I like many other women, wives, girlfriends the first thing we look at to determine weather or not we like a place is the kitchen. I want my family and friends to come over and hangout eat dinners together at the table, therefore kitchen/ dininng room is a huge factor for me. 
And boy does this house have a kitchen and it's big enough for the family which is really important :). It's basically my "dream" kitchen to a t.

Kitchen.


 Patio with fire pit on side of the house.

I absolutely love the fire pit area :) Perfect for family gatherings, grilling/ barbecues even camping out in the yard :)

Yard.

 The property this house on is simply amazing. Perfect for our animals, and our large family gatherings. There is also an invisible fence to keep the animals from roaming to far. And 2 sheds for lots of storage on the property, as well as inside the house itself.

Living room.

I love the fireplace, the color, the pergo flooring throughout the whole house. :) 

1st Bathroom.

 I like the counter tops, the shower area.

Wrap around covered Deck.
 It's not much, just a normal wrap around deck that has been used a lot. I don't really care what it looks like as long as it doesn't look trashy.

2nd Bathroom.

And another one of my favorite things about the house, the his and hers bathroom. :) 

It really sucks that we can't afford a place like this right now. But it gives us something to work hard towards. Oneday we will have a house of our own like this one. Although maybe not a 3 bedroom 2.5 baths house until we have a family of our own, seems how it's just 2 of us right now. But hey you got to have goals, and this is certainly one of ours. 

It's kind of like having a fitness goal, you make inspiration boards with pictures of how you would like to look to help you keep motivated to reach that goal. That's what this is, except it's keeping me driven to be in a better place in my life to where I can have a place like the one above. Just taking it one step at a time right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment