Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Happy Fathers Day!

I want to take second to wish all the fathers out there a happy fathers day. Hope you all have a wonderful day. :) 


A special shout out to my brother, Jason. This is his very first fathers day. <3 I just want to let you know just how proud of you I am. You have accomplished many wonderful things. I have watched you go from being my little brother who looked up to his big sister, now the tables have turned, I now look up to you. :) I have enjoyed watching you grow into who you have become, but the past year really amazes me. You have completely grown up & changed for the better, but your still the same goofy brother I grew up with. :D You now have a beautiful wife and are blessed with a beautiful daughter of your own. Your working your ass off to provide for your family 
& you would do anything for them. I am so proud of the man you have become. :) I hope you have a wonderful first fathers day!! 

I sure hope we remain super close. And who knows we could end up living across form one another and our kids could be the bestest of friends. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment