Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Blast From The Past :)

While Mom was here visiting she went through some old pictures from when my brother and I were kids. It took her quite some time to go through, and that wasn't even half of the pictures. 1 box of many boxes.  I want to share a few of the pictures we came across. Looking back on at these pictures, I miss how things used to be. But am also glad how things are now. I gotta say Mom, you and Dad made some pretty cute kids. :) 
Jason if you are reading this, I just want to say I love you so much. I hope we remain close over the years, even if one of us moves away. I am always just a text or phone call away. I want us to be a huge part of one another's lives. I want to be there to watch my beautiful niecey piecey grow up, just like I would want you there to be apart of my kids life. I love you Broskee and nothing will ever change that. xo <3 

6 years old. 

My adorable brother and I. <3 

Goofing it up for the camera. 

I love this picture. Look at the terror on Jason's face. lol. 
Makes me laugh every single time. <3 

Pretending to read. 

Ballerina.

My brother and I exploring our back yard.








No comments:

Post a Comment