Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I love being a girl. We are the only people who take an hour to get ready if we are going out. We want to look good. Every girl want's to look good weather it's going out with friends, or to the store. And one of the biggest things us girls love doing is________? drum-roll please surprise... it's SHOPPING. None of you should be surprised. Chances are everyone knows it, us girls certainly do and so do you guys, weather you have a wife, girlfriend or mother, we love to shop period, end of story. We love our clothes, shoes, make up, handbags, accessories and the list goes on. Some are more "high maintenance" than others. I know I am guilty of having multiple pairs of shoes. More shirts than I know what to do with. I have a huge amount of sweaters and hoodies. 
I don't think it is possible to have to many shirts. You know us girls layer the shit out of them. We can wear the same shirt with another shirt over top of it. We all do it.

Girls spend a shitload of money on makeup. I'm not too bad in that department. Not all girls do.Here is what I have for make up at this moment. 2 Mascara's, eye liner, 2 eye-shadows, eyelash curler and like one other thing. 
No matter where you look these days you will undoubtedly see a girl with a over-sized bag you could fit a dead body in. But sershopiously they are HUGE. I'm pretty sure you walk into a store wearing that and their going to keep an eye on you to make sure you ain't shoplifting. In fact I know a person who bought one specifically for that. And she DID get caught twice. That's decides the point. Some people just take it to the extreme. 



 2 Thumbs up for being a Girl and all things GIRL <3




No comments:

Post a Comment